Obtain a Visa at Beirut International Airport-
The following is a list of countries whose citizens can obtain an entry visa upon arrival at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal on their passport.
Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bhutan, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China Republic, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Great Britain, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Islamic Republic of Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Macau (S A R), Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montinegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey ( exclusively at the airport), Trinidad & Tobacco, Turkmenistan, USA, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Yugoslavia.
* The cost for a visa at the airport is $17.00 US, it is for one entry and valid for 3 months only.
* There is no fee for the Airport’s visa valid for one month and one entry only.
* Holders of Iraqi passports can be issued tourist visas upon their arrival to Lebanon via Beirut Airport, if they hold two thousand dollars in cash, hotel booking or known address, and a return ticket.
Obtain a Visa from the Lebanese Consulate Office-
- The validity of a visa is 90 days starting from the issue date.
- The duration of a visa is 15 days, one, three or six months starting from the day of entry to Lebanon.
- In case of a visa for an underage child, both parents should sign a consent letter authorizing the child to travel.
- A visa will not be issued on any passport or travel document stamped with an Israeli visa or seal. Moreover, a Lebanese visa is rendered invalid if an Israeli visa or seal is stamped on the passport.
Required documents for Visa-
Fill out a Visa Application Form .
Valid original passport.
One photo (3.5cm x 4.3cm)
Signed consent letter from both parents for minors under 18 years of age
Fees (in Cash)
One entry - $105.00 CDN
Two entries - $150.00 CDN
Multiple entries - $210.00 CDN